After-sale Service (Warranty)
SAMEBIKE after-sale & warranty
The SAMEBIKE is large goods, so the tail logistics express cost is very expensive (about 60 ~ 100usd / unit), in principle, non-major quality problems do not support return and exchange services. Minor quality problems using compensation + parts replacement service. Major quality problems that need to be repaired will be returned to Poland. And after repaired, we will send it back to customer. Transportation rubbing problems using compensation paint scheme is not used as a reason for return and replacement.
SAMEBIKE offers one year warranty. In order to confirm the malfunction, the customer needs to offer the order number, malfunction video/ photos/ descriptions as well as the serial number of the eBike (if needed).
Battery (can't charge, mileage less than 20%): 1 year
Motor (not working): 1 year
Controller (error code): 1 year
Charger (can not charge): 1 year
Display (error code): 1 year
Booster (no power, insensitive): 1 year
Lights (not working): 1 year
For users who have purchased Mankeel electric scooter or electric bikes on our webiste, we will provide you with a one-year free warranty service. Within 7 days from the purchase of the product, if the product cannot be used normally due to product quality problems, you can apply for return and replacement. If the product fails under normal use according to the user manual, the buyers can send it back to Mankeel company with the warranty card, they will provide you with the after-sales service within the warranty period. After the warranty period expires, the Mankeel company will charge related fees for products that need to be maintained and updated.
1. The main body of the electric scooter frame and the main pole are guaranteed for one year
2. The other main components include motors, batteries, controllers, and instruments. The warranty period is 6 months.
3. Other functional parts include headlights/taillights, brake lights, instrument housing, fenders, mechanical brakes, electronic brakes, electronic accelerators, bells, and tires. The warranty period is 3 months.
4. Other exterior parts including frame surface paint, decorative strips, and foot pads are not included in the warranty.
In any of the following situations, it is not covered by the free warranty and will be repaired with a fee.
1. Failure caused by the user’s failure to use, maintain and adjust in accordance with the “Instruction Manual”.
2. The damage caused by the user’s self-modification, disassembly, and repair, and the failure caused by non-compliance with the use regulations.
3. Failure caused by improper storage by the user or accident.
4. The valid invoice, warranty card, factory number is inconsistent with the model or altered.
5. Damage caused by long-term riding in the rain and immersion in water (this clause is only for Mankeel electric scooter products).
Freego after-sale terms and warranty
1. Warranty period
The Freego electric scooter's limited warranty is valid for 24 months (see "Warranty terms" below) and is effective from the time the scooter leaves the factory. As a manufacturer based in China, Freego only offers 24 months of online technical support and parts repair services. The buyer is required to repair the product at his own expense. Freego offers free training during the warranty period.
2. The warranty includes:
Motherboard /PCB: 12 months
Motor: 12 months
Battery: 12 months (if you don't use the scooter, you have to charge it fully once a month.)
Charger: 12 months
Note: The tire, inner tube, and all the plastic parts (handlebars, mudguard, cover) and metal parts (handlebar, front pole, screw bolt) are not covered for the warranty.
3. Part replacement (repair) terms
If the buyer wishes to replace the part, he must first contact the seller to obtain approval for the returned part, and then send the defective part to Freego's factory in China for testing. If Buyer discovers the defective part within 2 months of receipt of the product, Buyer shall pay the shipping cost to China, and Freego shall be responsible for repairing or replacing the part and sending it back to Buyer at Freego's expense. If buyer discovers the defective part after 2 months of receiving the product, the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and taxes. Once the warranty period expires, Buyer will be responsible for purchasing new parts, repairing and paying all costs for shipment.
4. The warranty excludes:
Battery damage caused by improper use, such as using an unapproved charger, the battery not charging for a long time, etc.
Water damage caused by improper use in snow, wet or flood conditions is not included. Our products are rainproof, not waterproof. Please use with caution!
Damage caused by accidents, disasters or improper use (e.g. racing, jumping, etc.) is not covered.
Damage caused by non-compliance with user manuals or failure to follow proper maintenance procedures is not included.
This warranty does not cover damage or loss of packages due to courier service.
BOGIST electric scooters after-sale service
NOTE: ALL WARRANTY SCOPE IS NOT COVERED UNDER ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE.
If the product has quality problems after 30 days since you receive it, please contact us for help. We will help you contact the manufacturer.
|Battery||6 months||Battery can be replaced while there are more than 50% attenuation.|
|Controller||6 months||Replaced only in Dysfunction condition|
|Motor||6 months||Replaced only in Dysfunction condition|
|Charger||6 months||Replaced only in Dysfunction condition|
Note: It is not applicable for any accidental or water damage.
7-day return policy
1. Upon the receipt of your order, you can return the item within 7 days. The tracking details for the returned item must be sent within 7 days.
2. The item must be in its original condition and all the accessories intact, if any.
3.Must contact us that verifying all the required information before returning.
4. The customer is liable for shipping the item on his own expense.
Return policy when product is defective
1. In case there'll be main functional issues for the purchased item, it can be covered under the 30-day return policy.
2. Must contact us that verifying all the required information before returning.
3. Customers are required to clearly indicate quality problems with pictures or videos.
4. The tracking details for the returned item must be sent within 7 days after we confirm that you can return.
Missing parts or accessories
In case there'll be any missing parts or accessories in your order within 7 days, customers are required to clearly indicate the missing item with pictures or videos. We will provide either a replacement or the missing in part or accessories in question.
In case there'll be any appearance defect in your order when dead on arrival (DOA), customers are required to clearly indicate it with pictures or videos within 7 days. Please contact us immediately.We will help you contact the manufacturer.
Warranty of manufacturer
1. Human factor: Product collision, unauthorized modification, electronic device water ingress, overloaded use, commercial leasing, etc., is deemed to be damaged by human factors and is not covered by the warranty.
2. UNAUTHORIZED DISASSEMBLY: Disassembly of batteries, controllers, motors, etc. is prohibited, and private disassembly and modification will not be guaranteed. Besides, special circumstances require the manufacturer's consent.
3. REPAIRED OR REPLACED PRODUCT'S WARRANTY PERIOD: Repaired or replaced products has no warranty period.
4. Repair warranty: Manufacturer may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, we may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt or reconditioned product. If the item is not under warranty, the manufacturer can also provide a paid repair service for the customer. The customer is liable for shipping the item on his own expense.
OBARTER brand warranty terms
1. Return with no reason
Within 7 days for the arrival of the package, if the electric scooter /electric bike has no traces of use and does not affect the secondary shelf, it can be returned.
The customer should pay for the back and forth shipping fee, testing fee, operation fee at the warehouse, etc. for the return. It is not recommended to return the product if it has no defect.
Before you are going to return the product, contact the seller for a shipping label, and offer pictures that are required from the manufacturer. Don't ship it back before contacting the seller.
2. Return with product defect
If there is a quality problem affecting the riding function within 30 days from the day the package is signed, and it cannot be used normally after replacing the accessories, it can be returned. But if it is over 30 days and the problem is not as described, we don't support refund service.
If the customer doesn't use the shipping label from seller, he /she should pay for the shipping fee, and there is a risk of being rejected by the warehouse.
After the return is agreed, the customer should take the package to the logistics company office nearby, or he/she should pay for the fee of picking up.
If the buyer has been given free replacement parts due to product quality problems, it is deemed that the buyer has accepted his own repair, and the return & refund is no longer allowed in this case.
Note: Please pack and send the electric scooter /electric bike back with all accessories, including power cord, charger, pedal, instruction manual, warranty card, etc.
In priority, the manufacturer offers free parts for repair, each part has a warranty period as below:
|Item||Parts name||Warranty period|
|Main part||Motor||6 months|
|Main part||Battery||6 months|
|Main part||Controller||6 months|
|Main part||Charger||6 months|
|Function parts||Front/rear light||1 month|
|Function parts||Brake light||1 month|
|Function parts||Mechanic brake||1 month|
|Function parts||Accelerator throttle||1 month|
|Function parts||Brake throttle||1 month|
|Appearance parts||Surface paint||No warranty|
|Appearance parts||Trim strip||No warranty|
|Appearance parts||Kick-stand||No warranty|
No warranty clauses:
1. Damage caused by vehicle modifications by using the non-original parts.
2. Damage caused by violent use or violent destruction.
3. Damage caused by traffic accidents, natural disasters, and war.
4. Damage caused by water ingress and soaking in water.
5. Parts are damaged due to voltage instability.
6. Parts are out-of-warranty.