Thanks for purchasing on our website!
We value every customer on our online store, we are trying our best to expedite the process so customers can receive the package as soon as possible. Your patience and kindly cooperation will be appreciated.
The items (electric scooters, electric bikes) are in stock at the warehouses in America, Germany, Poland and United Kingdom, so we can ship to United States, European countries and United Kingdom. The fulfill time will be about 2 business days. We will update the tracking number once the shipment is done. Plus, the shipping is free, and no tax needed.
|Warehouse||Shipping country||Shipping methods||Shipping time|
|United States||United States||UPS, FedEx||2-7 days|
|Poland, Germany||European countries||DHL, DPD, etc||2-7 days|
|United Kingdom||United Kingdom||DHL, Yodel, etc||2-6 days|
Note: The delivery time depends on the country you live in and the shipping method for your order.
Any error or delay for the shipment, feel free to contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com.
The European countries include Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Czech, Hungary, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Slovenia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Portugal, Romania.
1. You can cancel order before package shipped; However, you cannot cancel the order if the package has been shipped out.
2. The shipping times can be affected by variable hot season or public holidays. If you have not received your package based on the above estimates, please feel free to contact us for help.
3. Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. Unfortunately, this is outside of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
4. It can take a few days to follow order shipment before the Tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again later.
5. All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.